A new world needs new capabilities
Changing processes and systems is easy, changing people is not.
Organisations have to prepare staff to face change and their managers to lead change; and they need to develop the capability now to adapt and prosper in a changing future of work.
Based on our REFRAME change model, our organisational adaptation training programs focus on more than simple operational change processes, building resilience and developing coping mechanisms; they focus on building the capability to embrace, perform and grow throughout the ever-changing work and career landscape employees will face in the future.
We offer public and In-House training on the key capabilities needed to success in this new world of work::
- Understand the changing global business environment and drivers for change
- Recognise career skills, goals, strengths and risks through self reflection
- Build a growth mindset and focus on learning and curiosity towards the world of work
- Establish a career plan focused on learning and building confidence in the future
Self-Efficacy for Change:
- Identify your own strengths and points of resistance to change
- Develop confidence to engage and ask questions
- Build the confidence of managers to lead change
Digital and Technological Literacy:
- Understand the changing global environment and drivers for technological change
- Identify your own strengths and points of resistance in adapting to technological change
- Develop the confidence to adapt to technological change
- Learn the role of emotions in effective decision making, performance and leadership
- Understand your own ability to recognise, interpret and use your own emotions
- Develop your ability to recognise, interpret and use your own and others' emotions more effectively.
- Trusting professional networks will be a key to success in the global project-based gig economy of the future
- Learn the value and importance of networks to employers, employees, business owners and customers
- Develop your ability to grow and use networks more effectively.
Delivered as both public and customisable in-house options contact us to see how our training programs can prepare your organisation for the future of work.